Coco Linen - Amber Duvet Cover
$ 200.00 CAD
Give your bedroom a fresh new look with our Coco Linen Duvet Cover. Made from a blend of 45% premium percale cotton and 55% premium flax linen, it is also Oeko Tex certified, hypoallergenic , part of the BCI (Better Cotton Initiave) and woven in Portugal.
This variant is currently sold out
- 45% long-staple premium cotton and 55% pure flax linen, woven by a family-owned mill in Portugal.
- Free shipping and free returns for Canadian orders over 199$
- Buttons are made to with stand machine washing.
- Our bed sheet sizes cater to both the Canadian and the American markets.
- All our products are Oeko-Tex certified & Hypoallergenic.
- Our manufacturers are members of the Better Cotton Initiative (BCI), which ensures sustainable and ethical cotton production.
- Wash sheets with a gentle detergent at a maximum of 40°C (104°F). Air dry or tumble dry on medium or low heat; do not over dry. For more care instructions, visit our FAQ.
- Ironing is optional and in our opinion, totally not necessary.
SLEEP TRIAL AND RETURNS
Maison Tess. is now offering a 30-night sleep trial. If you are not 100% in love with your new sheets, we will gladly take them back & provide you with a full refund. Simple as that.
*Please note that Promotion items, offer items, sale items, Towels as well as Baby Tess. are non exchangeable, non refundable, and excluded from the 30-night sleep trial.
Wash sheets with a gentle detergent at a maximum of 40°C (104°F). Air dry or tumble dry on medium or low heat; do not over dry. For more care instructions, visit our FAQ.
Very comfortable! Colour was quite different then appeared, but still very nice
Omg I’ve been telling everyone about my new duvet and pillows! They are amazing. Love love love them. AND I’ve been sleeping so much better. Can’t wait to buy the sheets. Thanks maison Tess.
Heavy yet cool!
I was blown away by the great service I received from from Maison Tess and the quality of their products. I was hesitant on the price point as it’s more than I’ve spent on bedding in the past, but now that I’ve been sleeping on it for over a month now I can confidently say it’s worth every penny.
Only had them a week so far, washed initially, but I was pleased with how well sown they are