Cotton - Chrome Duvet Cover
$ 120.00 CAD
Step up your cuddle game with a new duvet cover. These coveted items are the perfect statement piece to complete your room’s look. 100% long staple premium, Oeko Tex certified, proudly part of the BCI (Better Cotton Initiative) and woven in Portugal.
This variant is currently sold out
- 100% long staple premium cotton, known for its matte finish, ultra-softness and supreme durability, woven by a family owned mill in Portugal.
- Free shipping and free returns for Canadian orders over 199$
- Buttons are made to withstand machine washing
- Our bed sheet sizes cater to both the Canadian and the American markets.
- All our products are Oeko-Tex 100 certified.
- Our manufacturers are members of the Better Cotton Initiative (BCI), which ensures sustainable and ethical cotton production.
- Ironing is optional and in our opinion, totally not necessary
- Wash sheets with a gentle detergent at a maximum of 40°C (104°F). Air dry or tumble dry on medium or low heat; do not over dry. For more care instructions, visit our
- To learn more about the benefits of our Premium Percale Cotton, read this blog post.
SLEEP TRIAL AND RETURNS
Maison Tess. is now offering a 30-night sleep trial. If you are not 100% in love with your new sheets, we will gladly take them back & provide you with a full refund. Simple as that.
*Please note that Promotion items, offer items, sale items, Towels as well as Baby Tess. are non exchangeable, non refundable, and excluded from the 30-night sleep trial.
Wash sheets with a gentle detergent at a maximum of 40°C (104°F). Air dry or tumble dry on medium or low heat; do not over dry. For more care instructions, visit our FAQ.
I want to stay in my bed most days since the sheets are so crisp !!!
The girls just helped me choose new color ways and I love the look!
This was my first purchase and I am very happy with it !! I can’t wait for your baby stuff to come out !!